Re: decorating straw hats

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2008
      The only thing I can add, it is not on roses etc...
      Not Elizabethan, more Italian (16thC)
      Moda Firenze notes that Florence was well known for its straw hats and they
      were often lined with silk....
      I am in the process of trying to accomplish this one.
      Kat.
      La Signora Onorata Katerina da Brescia, Innilgard.
      The Purplefiles http://katerina.purplefiles.net

      "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might
      as well dance!"