Petersham supplier sought

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      I need some ribbon to cover the wire I'm putting into a hat brim. Where can I purchase cream colored petersham, preferably West coast USA? I already checked the files and archives. Seems like a page of approved millinery suppliers would be a good addition ;-)

      Thanks
      Julie in Ramona
    • Ann Morton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
        Petersham is available at Lacis in Berkeley and at Farthingales in LA.
        Marsaili

      • FyneHats2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2008
          Where can I purchase cream colored petersham, preferably West coast USA?

          Also in Los Angeles is California Millinery in the 700 block of Spring St.
          downtown near Broadway. They have many of the basic supplies for milliners
          and I know they have the petersham or millinery grosgrain.

          Donna Scarfe
          Fyne Hats By Felicity
          _www.fynehatsbyfelicity.com_ (http://www.fynehatsbyfelicity.com)

          48)