Re: Male headgear

  • cyneswith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
      Here's a really basic one to start with, but there's an amazing
      amount of basic Viking info on the web - just do a Google search and
      you'll be surprised at how much turns up!

      http://www.physics.mq.edu.au/~gnott/Miklagard/Costume/Rus/Trader/Rus_d
      escription.html

      Cyneswith
      West Kingdom

      --- In SCA-Milliners@y..., Kelly Tvrdik <ktvrdik@u...> wrote:
      > Greeting all,
      >
      > I was just curious if anybody could point me in the direction of
      finding
      > info on something to put on the head of a 1100's norwegin varangian
      > guard. This is my fiance's area of intrest, and I really no nothing
      > about it, but would like to make me some pretties. :)
      >
      > Thanks for all your help,
      > Lady Alessandria Giovanninni
      > Previously Northsheild, Currently Outlands.
      >

      > "My dear, this is something you must always remember.
      > Your bosom can be fake. Your smile can be fake. Your
      > hair color can be fake. But you pearls and your silver
      > must always be real."
    • Kelly Tvrdik
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
        OOh, that you very much! :D