URLS that don't work in Italian headdress posting

  • catherinerogerscook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2002
      I went back to try all the links for the examples I used and some
      didn't work. Here is a second try for them. If this doesn't work,
      you can copy and paste them into the address bar and see them that
      way.

      RETE
      http://www.mfgraffix.com/hird/faoilt/hairtape.html

      http://www.kfki.hu/~arthp/art/l/lotto/1521-23/08marsil.jpg

      Bronzino portrait (this is worth looking at even if you have to go
      the extra mile)

      http://capodimonte.selfin.net/cgi-bin/imgbig.exe?
      scheda=00900017&museo=Museo+e+Gallerie+Nazionali+di+Capodimonte&pathim
      g=/capodim/img/cf015a1

      Bianca Maria Sforza's Coazzone

      http://www.asn-
      ibk.ac.at/bildung/faecher/geschichte/maike/frauen/abb7.htm

      Hope these work. I'll check them again, but if they don't work this
      time, I doubt they ever will.

      Katharine of Cate Hall