Apologies.

  • MsWidow91@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Ok, my stupid computer has been sending out random messages to just about
      everyone and every group in my address book. I have no idea why, but I am
      going to get it fixed. If you got one mass message, just ignore it and delete
      it. Please forgive any inconvenience it may have caused. I am working to get
      it fixed.

      Thanks for your patience,
      Hanne