Xpost - Need teachers for Red Dragon

  • Susan Griner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2007
      Greeting Good Gentles,
      I am organizing the A&S classes at Red Dragon this year, September 21-22, in Tirnewydd
      [Columbus, OH].
      If you have any classes that you want to teach, any classes that you want to go to,
      or know any people you that you want to have as a teacher; I would love to know.
      I realize that Pennsic is just around the corner, but I just wanted to get people to start
      thinking about
      the Arts and Sciences at Red Dragon. This is a big event and a lot of fun.
      Come join us!
      YIS,
      Lucrezia delBelcoure
      susang45@...