Re: [SCA-Milliners] Re: Hats for baby heads

  • Truly Carmichael
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 22, 2007
      You are most welcome. :) She is really incrediby cute.

      Where did you end up finding the hat?

      Truly Carmichael

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 22, 2007
        Oh, that is really cute, and the hat looks good, too.

        Joane

        On Jun 22, 2007, at 9:00 AM, mary_m_haselbauer wrote:

        > I had to show off the cuteness. Thank you for the suggestion of
        > putting a straw hat on a coif.
        > http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/BabyGirlH/HPIM3661.jpg
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Slaine

      • mary_m_haselbauer
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 25, 2007
          On a second try I found it at Hobby Lobby. It was in the exactly
          opposite corner from where I expected it.

          Unfortunatly she's starting to realize how cute she is. I made a
          little seat for her wagon and when we pulled her around she'd wave
          like she's the queen.

          Cheers,
          Slaine