1485ish veil

  • Madeleine Delacroix
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007
      http://www.wga.hu/art/g/ghirland/domenico/6tornab/62tornab/4naming2.jpg

      I found this yesterday..I can't see how all that was done and really
      glad that is not an undertaking..

      Madeleine aka Madelena
    • Susan Griner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007
        I have been wondering about that myself. They look so neat. Anyone have any ideas?
        Lucrezia
        --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "Madeleine Delacroix" <madeleinedelacroix@...>
        wrote:

        > http://www.wga.hu/art/g/ghirland/domenico/6tornab/62tornab/4naming2.jpg
        >

        > I found this yesterday..I can't see how all that was done and really
        > glad that is not an undertaking..
        >
        > Madeleine aka Madelena

      • Kristine Karol
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007
          It looks like the veils were sewn or pinned directly to their hair. You can
          tell that their hair is tied up, so there's definately something there for
          the veil to be pinned to. It's a very pretty effect.

          Emmeilne