farewell

  • bskchronicler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2002
      Greetings and Salutations to All on This List,

      First, my humble apologies to those of you who will see this message
      more than once. Many of you will not know who I am because most of
      the time I simply "lurked" in the background. As Chronicler my group,
      I belong to a great many yahoo groups. My reason for doing so was to
      have as many sources for article inspiration as possible. Due to
      health reasons I am stepping down as chronicler after the February
      issue is done. In order to reduce the clutter of my mailbox I am also
      reducing the number of yahoo groups I belong to. Some of them I will
      re-subscribe to but under my normal (non-baronial) address of
      zeninegits at yahoo dot com. (edited for non-deletion purposes). I
      have enjoyed `listening' in and wish you all well.

      I remain yours in service to the dream,
      Pericleia of Constantinople
      Barony of Sentinels' Keep
      Kingdom of Artemisia