Cauls or Coifs

  • Madeleine Delacroix
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2007
      I just finished watching the "Marry Queen of Scots " movie with
      Vanessa Redgrave as Mary..does anyone know if this movie is accurate
      as far as headresses go? The ladies in waiting that go to Scotland
      with Mary are wearing really pretty coifs under their french
      hoods..does anyone know of a good online pattern? Thanks

      Madeleine