Greetings

  • synperry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
      Good morrow to All,
      Just a quick intro to the group:
      I have been involved in the SCA for about 1 year. During that time my
      interest in researching and making more period garb has increased. I
      have been doing ok in finding info for the dress area, but have some
      questions about headwear. My main interest at this point is Italian,
      about 14th-15th century, haven't narrowed it down more than that.
      I have been trying to find out more info on making a ghirlanda and a
      cuffia. Any suggestions where to look?
      Learning in Service,
      Carmella
    • danabren@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
        Good morning!

        You can start here for a ghirlanda: http://home.earthlink.net/~lizjones429/balzo-new.htm

        Make sure to post pictures when you're done :)

        Danabren
        East