Help!

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2001
      Hey, I need help on a hair thing. Does any one know how to make a french
      braid headband? Ya know, with the bangs and one side of your put into a
      french braid so that it looks like your wearing a head band? Thanx!
      Stephania Dragonheart
      Kingdom of the Outlands
    • Meghan
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2001
        Hello, first let me say 'hi' I just recently joined this group, so
        this is my first post. Second, I found a link for what you're
        looking for, I think. It's at
        http://home.columbus.rr.com/dreamweavers/Braiding_Tips.htm
        And she calles it a Lace Braid.
        I hope this helps!

        Meghan
        ~You say I'm weird like it's a bad thing...~
        --- In SCA-Milliners@y..., "Stephanie" <stephania303@h...> wrote:
        > Hey, I need help on a hair thing. Does any one know how to make a
        french
        > braid headband? Ya know, with the bangs and one side of your put
        into a
        > french braid so that it looks like your wearing a head band? Thanx!
        > Stephania Dragonheart
        > Kingdom of the Outlands
      • Diane Karpinski
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2001
          Easy if you can braid your own hair.

          Part off the part you want to hang free and start a braid just in front of
          one ear and braid it over the top of the head to the other ear. Then braid
          out the rest of the strand and wrap it under the rest of your hair and back
          to the place you started with. If your hair is long enough, you can wrap it
          around your head a couple of times. Then just pin it into place.

          AElfwynn
          (who can do a double wrap this way).

          >From: "Stephanie" <stephania303@...>
          >To: <SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [SCA-Milliners] Help!
          >Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:52:55 -0700
          >
          >Hey, I need help on a hair thing. Does any one know how to make a french
          >braid headband? Ya know, with the bangs and one side of your put into a
          >french braid so that it looks like your wearing a head band? Thanx!
          >Stephania Dragonheart
          >Kingdom of the Outlands
          >

          >Community email addresses:
          >
          >Shortcut URL to this page:
          > http://www.onelist.com/community/SCA-Milliners

        • Stephanie
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2001
            Sorry it took me so long to answer, but THANK YOU!!!!! I just got my hair
            done with the directions and site that you gave me and I love it. THANKS!

            Hello, first let me say 'hi' I just recently joined this group, so
            this is my first post. Second, I found a link for what you're
            looking for, I think. It's at
            http://home.columbus.rr.com/dreamweavers/Braiding_Tips.htm
            And she calles it a Lace Braid.
            I hope this helps!

            Meghan
            ~You say I'm weird like it's a bad thing...~
            --- In SCA-Milliners@y..., "Stephanie" <stephania303@h...> wrote:
            > Hey, I need help on a hair thing. Does any one know how to make a
            french
            > braid headband? Ya know, with the bangs and one side of your put
            into a
            > french braid so that it looks like your wearing a head band? Thanx!
            > Stephania Dragonheart
            > Kingdom of the Outlands

            Community email addresses:
            Post message: SCA-Milliners@onelist.com