Please read this email but DO NOT OPEN ANY ATTACHMENTS!

  • L. Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      Greetings,

      If you received this email it is because your address is in my email address book. I am writing to warn you that my system has a virus. I am working on removing it but in the mean time, do not open any attachments that you may receive from me.

      To learn about the virus and it's cure, please visit
      http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99069
      Thank you to Randy Mills/Lord Mstislav for finding it for me.

      Thank you,
      Lisa Williams
      AKA
      Pericleia of the Barony of Sentinels' Keep, Kingdom of Artemisia