Re: [SCA-Milliners] Digest Number 120

  • Hope Greenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > I dunno. Everyone in the party has atleast shoulder blade length hair mid
      > back. two ladies have bangs, one of which has Emmy Lou Harris grey hair. So
      > . . .maybe we all should just go au natural with just loose hair and the
      > flowers. . .Ill look at the other pictuers and see. Come up with some ideas
      > then ask the bride. it is after all HER wedding:) and she IS the Baroness:)

      As a slightly different take on the authenticity/unauthenticity choice:
      loose hair and flowers, while it might be pretty and even authentic,
      might also look rather 70s flower child. Doing something with hair, when
      combined with the heraldic cotes, might enhance the impact and make for
      a really spiff looking group!

      - ALice Nele