Flemish Kerchief

  • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006
      I posted a query a few weeks ago looking for a website on wrapping a
      headrail and no one was familiar with it and I couldn't find it.
      Despite all evidence to the contrary, I figured out last night I'm not
      insane, I found it. Here's the link if anyone's interested.

      http://www.heatherspages.net/flemish_kerchief.htm

      Toujours a vos ordres,
      Margaret Hepburn
    • danabren@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
        Spiffy, thank you!

        Danabren

        > Here's the link if anyone's interested.
        >
        >http://www.heatherspages.net/flemish_kerchief.htm
        >
        >Toujours a vos ordres,
        >Margaret Hepburn

        Give me ambiguity or give me something else!
      • Susan Griner
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
          Oh, I am glad you found that site. Very cool draped headdress. I had to bookmark the page.
          Thanks,
          Lucrezia
          --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn"