Re: [SCA-Milliners] Re: SCA hat pattern book

  • Odette d'Amboise
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 6, 2006
      Faulkner is better than reading Ayn Rand.

      --- borderlands15213 <borderlands15213@...>

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 6, 2006
        --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "borderlands15213"
        <borderlands15213@...> wrote:

        > --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "unclrashid" <unclrashid@>
        > wrote:
        > > I've read Faulkner. Have to say if given the choice I might pick
        > Dr.
        > > Seuss.
        > >
        > > Rashid
        > >
        > Wow: my chapeau is off to you, then, Rashid. I couldn't stomach
        > Faulkner, though I tried, I really, truly tried. Got along with Dr
        > Suess all right, sometimes find myself quoting him.... <g, w>
        >
        > Yseult the Gentle

        I didn't say I'd read a lot of it. It was for college credits.
        Wouldn't do that voluntarily.

        Rashid

      • borderlands15213
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 7, 2006
          This I'm putting under the "different strokes for different folks"
          umbrella, but 'way back when I tried, I couldn't stomach Rand, either,
          so I have little basis for comparison, except that I didn't care for
          either author. And as I haven't re-tried either author....

          Yseult the Gentle

          --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, Odette d'Amboise