RE: [SCA-Milliners] Plucked Shaved and Braided

  • Rebecca Egan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2006
      I found a site that supposedly has this book in stock!

      http://www.allbookstores.com/book/193006408X/Plucked_Shaved_and_Braided.html

      Hope this works for you

      Gabriella Rizo
      Smiling Bull Tavern
      Outlands

      Guenievre de Monmarche <guenievre@...> wrote: Last I checked on this, the publisher had gone out of business and no
      alternate publisher had been found for the manuscript. That was about a year
      ago, or more.

      Guenièvre

      >Further, there is a book I have been despirate to find that was
      >supposed to be published in 2003 called "Plucked, Shaved and Braided"
      >by Daniella Turudich. I have searched the Internet for 3 years, gone
      >to every book vendor and library I could and even with the ISBN
      >number I have gotten nowhere finding the book.

      I have had this on order for three years. Last I heard it was not publsihed
      as yet.
      anyone else know anything. I would be interested as well.
      :)