ruffled veils

  • Nita Cress
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      Jens.......
      There's a really great article on ruffled edge veils in the first edition of
      the "Journal of Medieval Clothing and Textiles" book (ISBN 1843831236).
      Published in 2005, this book is a compilation of articles presented at the
      academic medieval conference held at Kalamazoo, Michigan each year.

      This article is done by Ms. Diachbha the Weaver, whose credentials are
      impeccable both in the SCA and mundanely. Let me know, and I'm happy to get
      you in touch with her. If you're a textile entheusiast and weaver, her
      article will show you how to accomplish a ruffled selvage.

      ---------------Dejaniera, OL
      BFS, Calontir

      All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC. Get a free 90-day trial!
      http://www.windowsonecare.com/trial.aspx?sc_cid=msn_hotmail