Tudor Men?

  • Cei Myghchaell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
      Does anyone have a link to a step by step listing or good photos for
      early Tudor Mens head gear.

      Other then a flat cap and a tall hat I can't find anything out there.

      Thanks
      Cei
    • Kimiko Small
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
        Good day Cei,

        I haven't seen anything for directions online, but if a physical pattern will do, either Lynn McMaster's site (look under Patterns), www.lynnmcmasters.com.

        Or there are patterns and instructions on a Henry VIII type hat in The Tudor Tailor book.

        Joanne Silvertoppe of Nordwache