Re: Mystery Hat/Manuscript

  • Erik Mathias K.
    Message 1 of 9 , May 12 9:02 AM
      I also agree its most likly straw, though I beleave it is tied on, It seems to
      have a lace/ribbon that comes up through the sides behind the ears and turns
      to the frount going beneth the hat again across the brim of the farhead. Most
      likely chaneled to the front, I noticed when I blew up the image that their is
      what apears to be a bow in the front; making me beleave that it is agustable
      from the top front of the hat not the bottom as we in the SCA do it. It make
      me want to try to make a simular hat for war this year!

      THL Mathias