Re: [SCA-Milliners] From the so-called moderator

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2000
      > > Which rolls better; a wide brimmed hat, a turban or one of those
      > > cloth> coronet looking thingies?
      >
      > Okay, I'm intrigued - just what IS a cloth coronet looking thingie,
      > exactly? :)

      Maybe one of those things called by some (certainly by me) a
      "coffee-filter" hat? The thing from the 1200s, white, angled, no top,
      with chin strap and sometimes a net?

      ... a stranger they had understandably overlooked because of his rather
      ordinary black cape, black chain mail, black mace, black dirk, and
      perfectly normal red glowing fires where his eyes should have been. --
      Bored of the Rings