Re: Monmouth Caps

  • Sally
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6 12:33 PM
      It is indeed the natural shading, the wool came from a small flock in
      the Outer Hebrides, and though its machine spun its really beautiful
      to work with. I had to use two strands tigether to get a heavy enough
      gauge, but the effect was worth it. Close up you can see odd paler
      guard hairs, but it is nigh on black even under good light
      Sally