Pics of my new headdress

  • fretknot@home.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2001
      My friend, THL Katharine of Cate Hall, has made for me a GORGEOUS
      14th c. cylinder caul headdress. Photos are up on her website at:

      http://www.geocities.com/catherinerogerscook/SCApicturepage1.html

      Click "Return to the Hall" and go to her articles section to see
      how it was made.

      Aren't I a lucky girl?!

      Alianora
    • Greg and Dianne Stucki
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2001
        That headdress is absolutely stunning. Yet another project goes on the to do list!

        Alisone
        My friend, THL Katharine of Cate Hall, has made for me a GORGEOUS
        14th c. cylinder caul headdress. Photos are up on her website at:

        http://www.geocities.com/catherinerogerscook/SCApicturepage1.html

        Click "Return to the Hall" and go to her articles section to see
        how it was made.

        Aren't I a lucky girl?!

        Alianora

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor