Re: Not quite sure how to wrap this. . .

  • Susan Griner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      From the way the fringe lays along the forehead, I think it would be
      wrapped thus- Lay the short fringed edge along the hair line like
      bangs. Drape the scarf over the head to the nape. Turn the remaining
      scarf 90 degrees and start wrapping and maybe twisting around the head
      at the hair line. Finish off like Rashid suggested. Maybe a fine linen
      would give you those tiny pleats along the length of the cloth.
      Lucrezia
      --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "Angharad" <allison.skewes@s...>