Re: Twin Braids and Veils?

  • Martha Rice
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 11, 2005
      --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "Maura Folsom" <jauncourt@y...>
      wrote:
      > Well, for 12th century, I have just uploaded my class handouts on 12th
      > century headdress (from my KWCS class, which was cancelled due to a
      > family emergency).

      Marguerie, I missed having you at KWCS. I just wanted to let you know
      that several people asked after you and your family and sent caring
      messages to you all.
      Caitlin, going back to recuperate some more now :)
    • Maura Folsom
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2005
        --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "Martha Rice"
        <caitlinnicraighne@h...> wrote:

        > Marguerie, I missed having you at KWCS. I just wanted to let you know
        > that several people asked after you and your family and sent caring
        > messages to you all.

        Thank you! My uncle is holding in there, but he's been in and out of
        the ICU and surgery several times in the last week. It's still very
        touch-and-go, and we're holding out hope that he'll come through this.

        MdeJ
      • Susan Griner
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 11, 2005
          Thanks for posting these . They're very interesting!
          Lucrezia