Re: Twin Braids and Veils?

  • Maura Folsom
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 10, 2005
      --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "melthemouse" <mrspix@g...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone! I'm new to this group, relatively new to garbing up, but
      > not entirely unfamiliar with the general idea of how people dressed
      > throughout the middle ages. I am seeking to create something 12th or
      > 13th century.

      Well, for 12th century, I have just uploaded my class handouts on 12th
      century headdress (from my KWCS class, which was cancelled due to a
      family emergency). They should be helpful to you in some ways!

      The handouts are in the files section, in a folder called "12th
      Century Hair Class."

      Marguerie
    • Martha Rice
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2005
        --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "Maura Folsom" <jauncourt@y...>
        wrote:
        > Well, for 12th century, I have just uploaded my class handouts on 12th
        > century headdress (from my KWCS class, which was cancelled due to a
        > family emergency).

        Marguerie, I missed having you at KWCS. I just wanted to let you know
        that several people asked after you and your family and sent caring
        messages to you all.
        Caitlin, going back to recuperate some more now :)
      • Maura Folsom
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 11, 2005
          --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "Martha Rice"
          <caitlinnicraighne@h...> wrote:

          > Marguerie, I missed having you at KWCS. I just wanted to let you know
          > that several people asked after you and your family and sent caring
          > messages to you all.

          Thank you! My uncle is holding in there, but he's been in and out of
          the ICU and surgery several times in the last week. It's still very
          touch-and-go, and we're holding out hope that he'll come through this.

          MdeJ
        • Susan Griner
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 11, 2005
            Thanks for posting these . They're very interesting!
            Lucrezia