Apologies for the delay

  • ancientamazon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Welcome to all the new members and my apologies for the delay in
      processing your requests to be added to the list. I've just returned
      from four wonderful days at the 23rd annual International Costumer's
      Guild Convention. What an incredible concentration of knowledgeable
      and talented people.
      Same as we have on this list. Don't hesitate to ask questions and
      share your tribulations and triumphs.

      Wyndylyn