Funny hats & mundanes

  • danabren@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
      > > One time at a war we went out with our king and queen,
      > > complete with crowns and a train on her gown, to a
      > > steak house.  There were 10 or 12 of us.  It was a
      > > scream. <G>

      One year, coming back after Estrella, I was in entourage with Their Majesties of the East, with a few other Ladies in Waiting, and we were at the airport, ready to go home, and all in mundanes. Her Majesty decided that she NEEDED chocolate, so off we all went to find a kiosk. Now, a tall woman, barrelling with determination down a hallway, with a train of equally determined women following behind, tends to make a passage.

      Two pilots saw us charging towards them, and paused. Her Majesty nodded acknowledgement to their letting her pass as she went screaming by, and one of the Ladies in Waiting curtsied (in jeans).....

      Danabren
      East

      Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies.
      ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
        That must have given them something to wonder about.
        > Who IS that woman?! <G>
        >
        > ***********************
        > One year, coming back after Estrella, I was in entourage
        > with Their Majesties of the East, with a few other
        > Ladies in Waiting, and we were at the airport, ready
        > to go home, and all in mundanes. Her Majesty decided
        > that she NEEDED chocolate, so off we all went to find
        > a kiosk.  Now, a tall woman, barrelling with determination
        > down a hallway, with a train of equally determined
        > women following behind, tends to make a passage.
        >
        > Two pilots saw us charging towards them, and paused.
        > Her Majesty nodded acknowledgement to their letting
        > her pass as she went screaming by, and one of the
        > Ladies in Waiting curtsied (in jeans).....
        >
        > Danabren
        > East
        >
        > Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies.
        > ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
        > ^v^ ^v^
        >

        > Community email addresses:
        >   Post message: SCA-Milliners@onelist.com

        >   http://www.onelist.com/community/SCA-Milliners
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        - To visit your group on the web, go to:

        -
        > SCA-Milliners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.