Re: From the neck up

  • Talith Jennison
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12 2:27 PM
      I am trying to find a copy of the book "From the
      > neck up" in
      > Australia.

      Greetings Karen,
      There are 28 copies in Libraries around Australia. If
      you'd like to mail me your location off list, I can
      let you know where the closest one to you is.
      Cheers,
      Talith/Tamsyn

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com
    • Michele Le Bas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13 1:36 AM
        > Message: 1
        > Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:42:42 -0000
        > From: "karen_starkie58" <karen_starkie@...>
        > Subject: From the neck up
        >

        > I am trying to find a copy of the book "From the neck up" in
        > Australia. Does any one know where I will find one? Thanks for any
        > help. Karen

        Hi Karen,

        I got mine from McGills in Melbourne, but it was some years ago. I don't
        know if they still stock it though.

        Good luck,
        Yvonne
        Krae Glas.