Re: [SCA-Milliners] From the neck up

  • Bridget Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005
      I ordered mine from poison pen press. The nice lady went down to the post Office (that is by far and away the cheepest way to send things in the US) and got the best price, then told me how much it was, so that I could send her the money. The postage to New Zealand was only about $12US much, much cheaper than Amazon. I recconmend Poison Pen highly.
      Rosalind Ryne

      karen_starkie58 <karen_starkie@...> wrote:

      I am trying to find a copy of the book "From the neck up" in
      Australia. Does any one know where I will find one? Thanks for any
      help. Karen

      Community email addresses:
      Post message: SCA-Milliners@onelist.com
      Subscribe: SCA-Milliners-subscribe@onelist.com

      Shortcut URL to this page:
      http://www.onelist.com/community/SCA-Milliners

    • Talith Jennison
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005
        I am trying to find a copy of the book "From the
        > neck up" in
        > Australia.

        Greetings Karen,
        There are 28 copies in Libraries around Australia. If
        you'd like to mail me your location off list, I can
        let you know where the closest one to you is.
        Cheers,
        Talith/Tamsyn

        http://au.movies.yahoo.com
      • Michele Le Bas
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2005
          > Message: 1
          > Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:42:42 -0000
          > From: "karen_starkie58" <karen_starkie@...>
          > Subject: From the neck up
          >

          > I am trying to find a copy of the book "From the neck up" in
          > Australia. Does any one know where I will find one? Thanks for any
          > help. Karen

          Hi Karen,

          I got mine from McGills in Melbourne, but it was some years ago. I don't
          know if they still stock it though.

          Good luck,
          Yvonne
          Krae Glas.