new hat pic

  • Rebecca Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      Hi there,

      I've uploaded a picture of The Great Nerf Horns, aka "the booby hat." It's
      in the folder under my name. What you can't see in the picture is that my
      hair is wrapped around the horns once smoothly and then again in a little
      braid. I pasted it down with spray gel and it stayed put all day. People
      couldn't believe it was real - they kept staring at my head all day. :-)

      It was fun! Thanks for the idea to use the nerf football. And Cynthia, you
      were right - if you don't name your hat, someone else will.

      Savina Labrune

      --
      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.