Re: [SCA-Milliners] Hat humor

  • Caitriona Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2004
      Although my plate isn't hat related, your comment made
      me think of what another SCAdian said to me when he
      saw it. It reads ADRAGON......he asked what Ad Rag On
      meant. **sigh** I never thought I'd have to explain
      that it really reads A Dragon.....

      Caitriona Campbell
      AKA DragonLady & SheDragon

      --- danabren@... wrote:

      > Cynthia, that is hilarious...
      >
      > Danabren
      >
      > > My brother in law saw my license plate "Hennin" at
      > Thanksgiving and
      > > thought maybe we were devotees of a tennis player.
      > Turns out there's a
      > > highly ranked player who has that last name -- or
      > a variant. A
      > > websearch turns up two variations:
      > >
      > > Justine Henin-Hardenne
      > > Justine Hennin-Hardenne
      > >
      > > --
      > > Cynthia Virtue and/or Cynthia du Pre Argent

      =====
      Caitriona, Karen, DragonLady
      (My personality trinity)

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!