Re: Straw bases for head gear

  • Cassandra Hocutt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29 12:26 PM
      On the other hand, we're looking at paintings, not photographs. Perhaps the
      painter chose to render the hat with some artistic license. He probably did
      not realize that his painting would be subject to such scrutiny hundreds of
      years later by people wanting to recreate historical fashions.

      In Service to the Dream,
      Katherine Margaret Harcourt
      m.k.a. Cassandra D. Hocutt
      "When the same man, or set of men, holds the sword and the purse, there is
      an end of liberty." George Mason