RE: [SCA-Milliners] Digest Number 575

  • Giovanna d'Este
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      I personally think that the headdress of the woman on the Bladelin triptych
      can be adequately explained by hair underneath and the necessary bulk of the
      linen. But it's hard to get a good assessment with the sideways on view
      given there...your mileage may vary.

      Al vostro servizio,
      Signora Giovanna d'Este

      Vert, on a billet Or three fleurs-de-lys, one and two, sable, a bordure
      dancetty Or.

      "Numquam Succumbe"