Current Projects

  • amazon@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 1999
      The Milliner's Guild in the Barony of Caerthe
      is currently working on variations of French
      Hoods and gables. We will have a display showing
      the construction of a basic French Hood and hats
      by various members at the Outlands A&S on October
      9th. Please see your Outlandish Herald for details
      on the event.

      Wyndylyn
    • Chiara Fagni/Kiara/Ciar
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
        Well the main thing I am concentrating on right now is 1480s Florentine.

        Hair taping for me (eventually including false hair)

        A coif (or two) for me

        Chaperon for Dearheart

        I got the oppurtunity to hair tape a friend of mine at Baronial Banquet last Saturday. Considering I didn't have a picture in front of me, I think it turned out quite well. Though I did have a hard time keeping the different hair sections on their corresponding sides of her head. The back ended up looking a little messy because of the rogue hair crossover.

        I am going to have to kidnap a friend with long hair for a day of me experimenting with hair taping before I can try it on myself. Or find one of the salon school hair dummies my mother used to have when she was a hairdresser....plastic human head with various lengths of hair....oh those things used to freak me out when I would get up in the middle of the night as a child...creepy.

        --Kiara