Just my luck... sheesh...

  • demontsegur
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2004
      I decide to post something here after lurking for a while and the
      very next posting is a porn-spam. <sigh> I swear on a stack of holy
      books that I didn't bring it with me!

      Hopefully there's an active owner/moderator here who can delete the
      message from the archives and also ban the offending address?

      -Marcele
      (who was part of ageofthecotehardie before we scrapped that list and
      started aotc to get rid of porn-spammers)
    • Jean Hortman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2004
        Sorry, Guys. My account as moderator of this list has gotten messed up and
        I can't do anything about it for the next few days. Bear with me, delete
        the idiot and I will get it fixed as quick as I can.

        Thanks,
        later...
        Wyndylyn