RE: [SCA-Milliners] Digest Number 472

  • Giovanna d'Este
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Nooo....but I want to see your source and a picture of the hat when you do!
      Silly hats are wonderful! Of course, this summer no one will recognize me
      when I take off the bicornate hennin and the blue fur-trimmed houp and move
      to Italian Ren....I think a lot of people have me categorized as "the woman
      in the houp with That Hat".

      Al vostro servizio,
      Signora Giovanna d'Este

      Vert, on a billet Or three fleurs-de-lys, one and two, sable, a bordure
      dancetty Or.

      "Numquam Succumbe"

      >Message: 3
      > Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:59:28 -0600
      > From: "J.May" <mnmay@...>
      >Subject: rams horns ostentatious hat
      >
      >Ok, I've got it.
      >
      >I remember seeing a rams horn style Burgundian hat. Ring a bell for anyone
      >else?
      >
      >I figure since I'm going so far out of my period anyway, I may as well go
      >all the way. :)
      >
      >Samia

      Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.
      http://special.msn.com/home/firsthome.armx