x-post Ostrich Feathers

  • Lalena
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003
      Anyone know of a good source for ostrich feathers either on-line or
      in Orange County/ LA area? Unfortunately Michaels only carries blue
      and purple.
    • Teena Paradise
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003
        Ok don't laugh.... but try www.ostrich.com They have tons of feathers and the prices aren't bad. They are located in the UK, but am not sure how much shipping they charge. But hey... its feathers! They couldn't weight that much right? ;-)
        Anyone know of a good source for ostrich feathers either on-line or
        in Orange County/ LA area? Unfortunately Michaels only carries blue
        and purple.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: SCA-Milliners@onelist.com
        Subscribe: SCA-Milliners-subscribe@onelist.com

        Shortcut URL to this page:
        http://www.onelist.com/community/SCA-Milliners

      • victoria spencer
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003
          I've found some great deals on e-bay;)

          --- Lalena <lalaland10@...> wrote:
          > Anyone know of a good source for ostrich feathers
          > either on-line or
          > in Orange County/ LA area? Unfortunately Michaels
          > only carries blue
          > and purple.

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
        • Christina Homer
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2003
            I have had a lot of success with Ostriches Online. They're in Texas.
            They have a lot more than just ostrich feathers, too. They also have
            UK shopping & wholesale available.

            http://www.ostrichesonline.com

            Beatriz

            Anyone know of a good source for ostrich feathers either on-line or
            > in Orange County/ LA area? Unfortunately Michaels only carries
            blue
            > and purple.
          • Stephanie Maynard
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2003
              I've had really good luck with AZ Ostrich Farm. You can order feathers
              online:

              http://www.azostrich.com/

              If you're buying /a lot/ of feathers, the Feather Place sells them by the
              pound:

              http://www.featherplace.com/ic/fp/scan/st=db/co=yes/sf=category/tf=sku/se=Plumes%20by%20the%20Pound/va=banner_image=/va=banner_text=.html

              Selene

              Tired of slow downloads and busy signals? Get a high-speed Internet
              connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
              https://broadband.msn.com