Balzo Directions

  • Susan Griner
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2003
      A lovely web site on balzos was just posted to Italian Renaissance
      Costuming.I have added it to our links page.
      Lucrezia
    • Ginevra149@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2003
        I have been trying to get to the link and it will not work for me. Can you
        tell me how to view this work?
        Thank you,
        Psaltrychic2000@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2003
          Ginevra149@... wrote:
          > I have been trying to get to the link and it will not work for me. Can you
          > tell me how to view this work?

          What happens when you try? It just worked for me, so possibly it was a
          temporary problem.

          --
          Cynthia Virtue and/or
          Cynthia du Pré Argent