Fresco in Castle

  • Susan Richardson
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2003
      The following link will take you to a site that shows the fresco
      in question as it appears in the La Manta Castle:

      http://www.terredelmarchesato.it/cartinaciclistica/mantaing.htm

      The ladies are wearing some very cool hats.

      Sabine
    • AntoniadiTroina@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2003
        Yup,

        That's the one in my book. You never did say what form you'd prefer the
        closeups in that I scanned into the computer. I can't send them to you unless I
        know. 8-)

        Antonia

      • Richard Mowbray
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2003
          Can you put tnem in the site files?

          --- AntoniadiTroina@... wrote:
          > Yup,
          >
          > That's the one in my book. You never did say what form you'd prefer
          > the
          > closeups in that I scanned into the computer. I can't send them to
          > you unless I
          > know. 8-)
          >
          > Antonia

          > http://www.onelist.com/community/SCA-Milliners
          >
          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          =====
          I Live to Serve
          Sir Richard

          http://shopping.yahoo.com
        • jennifer jackson
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2003
            Slightly off, but on the desig tuscano website under
            tapestries Italian and French there is one of the 7
            women from the frecso
            Alisaundre
            --- Richard Mowbray <syrrichard@...> wrote:
            > Can you put tnem in the site files?
            >
            > --- AntoniadiTroina@... wrote:
            > > Yup,
            > >
            > > That's the one in my book. You never did say
            > what form you'd prefer
            > > the
            > > closeups in that I scanned into the computer. I
            > can't send them to
            > > you unless I
            > > know. 8-)
            > >
            > > Antonia

            > removed]

            > > Shortcut URL to this page:
            > > http://www.onelist.com/community/SCA-Milliners
            > >
            > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            > >

            > =====
            > I Live to Serve
            > Sir Richard

            > search
            > http://shopping.yahoo.com

            http://shopping.yahoo.com
          • Susan Richardson
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 17, 2003
              Please forgive me. I thought I had answered. Another lovely lady,
              on another list, mailed color copies of the pictures to me via snail
              mail so my problem is solved. I want to thank you for your kind
              offer. I hope some day I may return the favor.

              Regards,

              Sabine

            • AntoniadiTroina@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 17, 2003
                In a message dated 10/17/2003 2:18:31 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
                sabineofforthcastle@... writes:

                > Please forgive me. I thought I had answered. Another lovely lady,
                > on another list, mailed color copies of the pictures to me via snail
                > mail so my problem is solved. I want to thank you for your kind
                > offer. I hope some day I may return the favor.
                >
                > Regards,
                >
                > Sabine

                No problem, good luck with the project, it sounds neat.

                Antonia