Elizabethan Tall hat

  • Eirene Tzimiskina Kontostephanina
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi-

      I'm looking for directions on building an Elizabeth tall hat for
      KWCS. Yeah, I know I've got less than two weeks, and so I don't have
      time to order patterns. The links I've found are all dead.

      Anyone with a live link or directions?

      Eirene
    • Steph
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
        > Hi-
        >
        > I'm looking for directions on building an Elizabeth tall hat for
        > KWCS. Yeah, I know I've got less than two weeks, and so I don't
        have
        > time to order patterns. The links I've found are all dead.

        Eirene, I've got some basic directions under my folder in the file
        section. You're going to probably want a pattern to start with,
        though.

        What kingdom are you in? What style of tall hat do you want to make?
        If push comes to shove, perhaps I could email you some scanned
        sketches of patterns.

        Selene
      • Steph
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
          > Anyone with a live link or directions?

          Here's a link to Lynn McMaster's patterns:

          http://lynnmcmasters.com/hat.html

          My experience with her has been really good. I've normally received
          patterns within a couple of days of emailing her. That still may be
          pushing your deadline, though.

          Selene