Last Chance to Register at the Discounted Pre-Registration Price!!

  • Eirene Tzimiskina Kontostephanina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 7:50 AM
      Today is the last day to register for Known World Costume Symposium
      III at 20% off the regular event fees. Visit the website to register
      on-line - http://www.sca-caerthe.org/KWE/Reg1.php - or print out a
      copy from http://www.caerthe.org/kwcs/Early%20pre-reg1.pdf . Mail
      your registration and/or your check today, and pay just $40 for two
      days and nights of classes, food, and fun with new and old friends
      from all over the Known World. Tomorrow the price goes up to $50 –
      well, as long as feast reservations last. Which won't be very long.
      Feast is almost 85% sold out – if you want to feast, better register
      soon.

      Registrations should be mailed to our registrar, Lady Tetsutaka
      Yukihana -
      Michele Tillotson
      2100 W. 100th Ave Lot #467
      Thornton, CO 80260

      We are excited to present such notable teachers as The Hon. Lady
      Rouge with her metal threads and embroidery, Robin Netherton of
      Gothic Fitted Dress fame, Maestra Beatricia with Period Headdresses,
      Lady Marie Lorraine de Montclair with a slide presentation of Russian
      clothing, and Tawny Sherril speaking on Vecellio. There is a block of
      Eastern Indian classes, a class on an Elizabethan chemise from
      primary sources, classes on weaving, felting, gloves, shoes, lace,
      and much, much, more.

      We have a lot of great classes, but we need more! Register to attend
      the event, and then use your registration number to volunteer to
      teach.

      Looking forward to seeing you in Denver!

      Eirene
      KWCS III Autocrat