Re: [SCA-Milliners] Greetings....New to the List

  • Caitriona Campbell
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10 7:37 AM
      Anneka, as pretty much a newbie myself, I've wandered
      all over the net looking at all kinds of hats for our
      period. I'm not sure if this is late enough to help
      you much, but you might have a look anyway.

      http://www.costumegallery.com/part1.htm

      I'm going to enter my first attempt in competition at
      the Kingdom A & S here in Meridies next month. I've
      made several different hats to wear, but this will be
      my first actual entry.

      KB

      --- Fru Anneka Svensdottir av Uppsala
      <Anneka_Svensdotter@...> wrote:
      Would anyone here happen to have any
      > insight/suggestions, links to websites (of
      > paintings, illuminations), information, or even
      > patterns/instructions ....I would be ever so
      > grateful!?

      =====
      Caitriona/Karen/DragonLady

      http://tax.yahoo.com
    • danabren@juno.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10 2:42 PM
        Wonderful! This is within the past week. I am *SO* glad that the ads will
        be reduced/removed!!!

        Danabren

        On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:04:28 -0400 "Dianne and Greg Stucki"
        <goofy1@...> writes:
        > Actually, Michaela has just moved her website to one with no ads.
        > (yay!)
        >
        > try here
        >
        > http://www.splice3.com/~glitters/frazzledfrau

        ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
        Our husbands would really forget our existence if we didn't nag at them
        from time to time, just to remind them that we have a perfect legal right
        to do so.
        Duchess of Berwick, Lady Windermere's Fan
        Oscar Wilde, 1892

        Only $9.95 per month!
        Visit www.juno.com
      • Dianne and Greg Stucki
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10 5:44 PM
          Yes, Michaela's site is a wonderful resource, but it's SO nice to go to a
          site with NO ads!!

          Laurensa