7Re: Welcome and...

  • Duncan Granter
    Oct 5 10:02 AM
      >I am happy to see new people signing on. Welcome to Milliners!
      >I'm having a little trouble getting posts to go out so if you
      >receive this, would you please post "Hi' or something.
      >May I also ask for a brief bio and something about your career
      >as a milliner?

      Greetings from the College of Ice Valley. My name is Lady Marie-Jose de
      Ville Champlain, 14th C French (could you tell?) I joined this list as I
      am interested in finding out the different types of headdress that French
      ladies wore around that time period. I would appreciate any help in this
      regard, either on-list or off.

      In service to the Dream,

      Lady Marie-Jose de Ville Champlain
      College of Ice Valley