4128RE: [SCA-Milliners] Let's Get This Party Started!

  • antoniadt2000
    Feb 4, 2013
      I've been working on a horned headdress for a regional A&S faire and writing a series of articles on the process for my barony's newsletter. I based the shape on the Arnolfini portrait. I used a pair of small baskets for the frames. There were supposed to be a number of other things going on with it but circumstances changed [shrug]

      I have made a couple of others like this; on one I cast the pewter metal bits and the 2nd one I used decorative metal screenig for the side pieces.

      Antonia di Troina