4049Slippage problems

  • Eva
    Sep 9, 2011
      I'm having trouble getting my linen veil to stay put (generic 12th ish century). Both when wearing a chin and forehead strap or a full wimple after about 30 minutes to an hour everything starts slipping backwards and I end up with a sort of hairband look with about 1-2 inches of my hairline being visible. I have fine slick hair so that doesn't help either. I also suffer from headaches so there is a limit to how much I can stand strapped to my head.

      Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

      Aoife
      Dun in Mara
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic