4026padded rolls

  • Glynnis Hollindale
    Mar 10, 2011
      Hello Folks

      I collecting images of padded head rolls and the associated clothing styles.

      I have created a folder on the Yahoo group for pictures and any
      documentation that anyone is willing to share.

      The painted panel of Mary of Burgundy (Mary of Bourgogne 1457 to 1482) is
      the first one that came to hand but I am looking to build a library of
      images of different headrolls in different countries at different times and
      on more everyday people.

      Please feel free to either load images or send a message to this list with a
      URL or even a faint memory of where you saw something similar.

      A specific request to Cindy Peterson - May I put a copy of your
      documentation for the "horn caul" in to this folder. It would be very much
      appreciated if you could add the photos that you mentions were attachments
      to the original competition entry. A photo of the entry itself would be
      very nice.

      Thank you for your assistance in this matter,