3948KWAR/KWCS news

  • Leah Lloyd
    Oct 5, 2009
      The below has been forwarded by request.  I hope to see you all there - we have a huge list of classes and teachers from across the Known World.

      The final class list can be found at   http://www.kwar09.com/classes_costuming.html

      Baroness Danabren Madadh-Mara, OL
      Deputy Event Steward, Known World Costume Symposium

         Please pass this on to any list where you feel people might want
      this information.

         Greetings,

         This weekend the Baronies of Bhakail and Iron Bog in ther Kingdom
      of the East, will be bringing to the Known World an Academy of Rapier
      and Known World Costuming Symposium.  At the request of Their
      Majesties of the East, King Konrad and Queen Brenwen, we are pleased
      to announce some additions to the days activities.

         There will be an A&S Exhibit: Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm on the
      2nd Floor Terrace. You are welcome to stay by your work or drop and
      run. This will be a costuming- and rapier-focused exhibit. Please come
      display your garb, armor, weapons, accessories, etc. It is suggested
      that you have either 3x5 index cards or preprinted sheets for your
      documentation, as there will be a limited amount of cards available.
      Don Orlando Sforza has agreed to gather together some side sword
      trained fencers to put on a demonstration of this style of fencing for
      the enjoyment of Their Majesties and the gathered populous.  The demo
      will happen at a time and place to be determined Saturday so please
      check our announcement boards and listen for the Heralds for that
      info.

      The King and Queen would also like to see Their populace and
      visiting gentles looking their best during the Masked Ball Saturday night so please come wearing your finest as Their Majesties will be choosing Their favorites.

         YiS
         Don Collin Monro

      --
      Ducete, Succedete aut Vadete Eo.