3797Re: [SCA-Milliners] Re: The Tudors

  • Anetika Roller
    Apr 28, 2008
      I think Wheezul may be right. I must add that I watched the whole "The
      Tudors" series when it first came out. I was horrified at the bad
      costuming, and re-writing of certain historical facts. I would not recomend
      using Hollywood for examples of what anything should look like. Stick to
      period sources, namely paintings that are documentable.

      YIS,
      Constance

      --
      "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

      -Queens Elizabeth I and II