3795Re: The Tudors

    Apr 28, 2008
      I went to this link:

      http://www.sho.com/site/tudors/home.do

      but I can't find anything that says "dream cast".

      Based on what I see of the costumes (medium level of authenticity,
      seem to be using the whole century for inspiration rather than
      sticking to the appropriate decade) I wouldn't expect the hat to be
      precisely correct.

      Rashid

      --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "CStilwell" <cstilwell@...>
      wrote:

      > Question,
      >
      > I was watching the Showtime series The Tudors.
      > In one episode Johnathon Rhys-Meyers is wearing a hat trimmed in
      feathers
      > but I have never seen a portrait or read it anywhere.
      > (If you go to Showtimes The Tudors website then click on dream cast
      for
      > Henry the VIII he is wearing it)
      > Is that just show or did men wear that style hat in Tudor period?
      Can
      > anyone fill me in?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > ER